Philips Development Project Manager in Andover, Massachusetts
Development Project Manager Job Description:
The Development Project Manager leads cross functional, cross organizational development projects that deliver Radiology Solutions to the market. They create and own the project plan that defines the time, budget, resources and scope of the project, in compliance with the Philips Product Realization Process. They are responsible for supervising the project activities of Philips development teams, 3rd party organizations and co-development resources at customer sites. They work closely with Product Marketing to deliver all the elements necessary for successful market introduction according to the Philips New Product Introduction process.
The DPM works closely with the Product Marketing organization to understand the user needs and product scope. They work closely with the development organizations in other BIUs to coordinate features, functionality and performance developments necessary to the deliver the target solution. They collaborate with the functional leadership of their development team members to get appropriate review and functional oversight.
The DPM delivers plans at the start of a project, status reports and prototypes over the duration of the product, and all the elements necessary to deliver the solution to the market at the end of the project.
Development Project Manager Specific Responsibilities:
• Creation of project plans, budgets and schedules
• Coordination of work across multiple groups, including other BIUs and internal and external development organizations.
• Collaboration with Marketing to assure appropriate project scope and deliverables.
• Leadership of the cross functional core team responsible for project activities and deliverables.
• Planning, holding and resolving issues from formal reviews of both project planning and development content to assure both the goals and the execution of the project will meet expectations.
• Presentation of the project at stage gate reviews
• Project risk tracking, management and reporting
• Regular reporting to senior management using standard reporting tools and frameworks
Development Project Manager Profile & Qualifications:
· 7+ years of professional experience in managing development projects
· Bachelor´s degree is required.
· Experience in Healthcare or Big Data management.
· Experience in Agile SW development, SAFe Agile knowledge preferred.
· Experience coordinating the work of teams as a project or program manager. PMP certification is preferred.
· Ability to lead through influence.
· Solution driven mindset
· Excellent communications skills,
· Excellent organizational skills with experience in setting up and managing shared communication and collaboration tools (SharePoint, Social cast, etc.).
· Ability to travel (up to 30%)
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work?
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.