Philips PPS Americas - HR Administrator Onboarding in Andover, Massachusetts
The HR Onboarding Specialist acts as a single point of contact for all stakeholders throughout the onboarding process, serving as an end to end liaison. This includes proactive outreach and support for the HRM, HRBP, the hiring manager, the Talent Acquisition community, and the new hire to ensure an efficient and effective onboarding process (e.g. accurate data is collected in all systems, new hire has access to all relevant HR systems at day one, all stakeholders are supported in executing the needed onboarding process steps correctly). Historically this process was owned by different departments but will now be owned only by one new department. You will be reviewing our current multiple processes and combining them into one efficient customer focused process to create an exceptional new hire experience.
Responsible for the timely and correct onboarding of employees - from offer creation to registration of new employees in HRIS and payroll systems.
Within the decision matrix takes decisions needed to ensure successful onboarding of new hire. Identifies process problems and escalates to senior members of the team / manager.
Participates and supports in team initiatives (Comm Cell, Impact Meetings, Kaizen events, Tier 1 alignment) and drives smaller Kaizens.
Will be the main backup for data entry and background check activities.
Supports recruiters and other stakeholders by answering or escalating questions.
Work-Life Balance and Financial Health
· Competitive 401K, with generous company contribution
· Choice of two medical and dental plans
· HSA with company contribution
· Incidental Absence
· Great starting PTO days that increase with time with the company
· Company Discount on Philips Products
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Trainings through PhilipsU including Six Sigma, Lean, and Leadership
· Access to Harvard Manage Mentor
We are Looking For
The ideal candidate for this role will be one that is open minded, service and solutions oriented and has a good understanding of Philip’s onboarding process and new hire as well as hiring manager needs.
· Background in Payroll Administration and/or HR Operations/Administration.
· 0-3 years of work experience or equivalent.
· Holds a Bachelor's Degree
· Customer focused and solution oriented.
· Team Player/open communication.
· Adaptable/able to operate in a changing environment.
· Excellent communication skills/ability to interact with employees on all levels.
· Attention to details/data quality.
· Ability to understand and analyze processes.
· Ability to identify and resolve problems (troubleshooting).
· Ability to juggle competing priorities and work well under pressure.
· Ability to work independently.
· Knowledge of applicant tracking systems a plus.
· Knowledge of HRIS systems a plus.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
Check out our PPS blog: http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips/articles/working-at-philips/meet-one-of-our-senior-hr-analysts.html