Philips Rewards Manager in Andover, Massachusetts
As the manager of Rewards, this role will manage benefits system, salary benchmarking and database, rewards analytics, benefits reconciliation, budgeting, purchase order, annual compensation review, rewards process mapping, design and improvement using Lean methodologies, policies and compliance, as well as implementation of rewards programs and strategies for assigned business groups/markets in Americas. This role is based in the US reporting into the Head of Rewards the Americas with broad scope including design of Rewards strategies and implementation. As a member of the global network of professionals in the CoE Rewards function, this role has the opportunity to provide Americas perspective and influence global policies/processes.
· Benchmarking & Market Pricing – lead salary survey benchmarking and analysis and develop Access database and interface with Tableau Analytics tools to provide Rewards, Talent Acquisition and HRM with analysis and assessment of competitiveness of the compensation strategy.
· Benefits Systems Evaluation & Management – evaluate HRIS systems via RFPs to find an optimal way including exploring market exchange options, ensuring data quality by regular audits with selected internal partners, lead implementation of new benefits systems
· Benefits Purchase, Reconciliation and Cost Analysis – ensure all purchase orders are correctly created and payments are processed with accuracy; analyze actual expenses vs. budget; including management of audit process for benefits, cost assessment and financial analysis on current state to recommend strategies and updates in benefits and policies; evaluate and identify saving opportunities as well planning and implementation of countermeasures for correction of deviations and preventive actions aiming cost avoidance;
· Audits, Policies & Compliance – assist E&Y audits with required info, review Americas programs, policies, identify gaps and counter measures / control procedures and update policies to align with market practices, business needs and regulatory changes
· HR Analytics & Scorecard – Work closely with global team on Workday projects; develop HR Analytics to support Rewards function in decision-making process, performance measurement and operating system;
· Rewards Client Support – provide consultation and guidance about Compensation & Benefits to businesses and key HR stakeholders in Americas; works actively with HR Managers, Talent Acquisition, Contact Center and Management on benefits matters.
· Annual Compensation Review (ACR) Process Management – manage ACR cycle including review and mapping of processes, trainings, budget studies, market surveys and studies for the Region, ACR HR-IT systems optimization and implementation of new features and enhancements;
· Rewards Budgeting & Planning – prepare resource studies evaluating resources and demand in the function, prepare budget proposals, run monthly cost reviews and perform forecasting analysis of Rewards Function operating expenses; measure Return on Investment (ROI) for Rewards initiatives;
· Rewards Process Improvement – recommend changes to enhance efficiency, effectiveness and implement risk mitigation steps to ensure high level of data accuracy and integrity
You will report to Head of Americas Rewards who reports to Head of Global Rewards who reports to the CHRO. As part of the Americas Rewards team, you have weekly interactions with other rewards professionals where business challenges and rewards solutions are discussed and often best practices are shared in a collegial and supportive setting. As part of the global CoE Rewards, you will have the opportunity to help shape global policies and processes.
We are looking for
·5-7 years of rewards experience including compensation and benefits expertise, benchmarking, extensive HR analytics experience, process improvement;
·Rewards technical expertise with focus in rewards including consultation and problem solving and execution
·Hands-on experience in the Americas region in managing/supporting rewards processes and programs and prefer bilingual or multilingual
·Outstanding customer service and team player – proven strong interpersonal skills and engagement with global stakeholders
·Ability to navigate all levels of employees in a global, complex, matrix organization including effective push back based on policies and business needs
·Integrity and professionalism in handling confidential information
·Hans on cross-cultural experience and bilingual (fluent English and Spanish preferred)
·Proven track record of success, lower error rate, cost savings, process improvement
·Strong integrity, learn on the fly, adaptable, driven, takes initiatives, creative, diligent, ability to deal with ambiguity, organization agility, reliable
·High accuracy, analytic, detail-oriented, ability to reverse engineer to troubleshoot
·Advanced skills in Excel, Access and HRIS e.g. modelling, metrics, scorecards and reports
·Strategic and operational (hands on), work well independently and in a team environment
·Track record of experience in rewards support to both sales and manufacturing operations
·Ability to perform well in lean setting with limited resources and leverage assistance from colleagues through influence skills
·Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
·Strong process improvement and operation excellence in execution
·Bachelors in HR/Business/Fin/Acct/Engineering/Mathematics or other relevant discipline
As part of the Americas Rewards team, you will have the opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced, team-oriented environment in a diversified health and well-being company, whose innovation-led products ease and improve the quality of lives every day. We are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply Today!
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA at http://www.twitter.com/PhilipsJobsNA .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.