Philips Senior Solutions Implementation/Integration Manager in Andover, Massachusetts
Senior Solutions Implementation/Integration Manager
About Philips Healthcare:
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle – patients and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for health professionals to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
Philips’ Radiology Solutions delivers configured and customized solutions for radiology departments that improve workflow, measure and report on performance, provide clinical context and drive overall clinical and operational performance improvement in order to create value beyond the individual imaging system or modality. We work closely with product BIUs and local country organizations to develop and deploy solutions that address the rapidly shifting needs of our Radiology customers in the emerging value-based healthcare environment. .
The Solutions Implementation/ Integration Manager leads the global implementation and integration team for Radiology Solutions, defining the installation and integration requirements for our Solutions and collaborating with other Philips hardware and software groups and local market organizations to establish and improve the implementation approach in each market.
This position assures that customized and configured Radiology Solutions are delivered customers. Either directly or through local market implementation teams, they oversee and deliver all Radiology Solutions actions needed to fulfill the commitments made in the formal contract, including coordinating customer needs assessment, developing the statement of work, coordinating the delivery and configuration of the customer specific implementation, and final confirmation of successful performance and system handover.
The right candidate will have existing implementation project management and team leadership experience, preferably in the installation of enterprise software or complex medical systems.
Solutions Implementation/Integration Manager Specific Responsibilities:
• Final responsibility for assuring that customized and configured Radiology Solutions are successfully implemented and handed over at each customer.
• Competence leadership for Radiology Solutions Implementation and Integration, including improving project methods, tools and processes used globally for Solutions implementation
• Work closely with business units across Philips Healthcare and local market project managers, procurement and install teams to establish and improve the implementation approach in each market.
• Coordinate Implementation needs globally and coordinate capacity with the Solutions delivery groups in all key markets.
• Own the relationship with local market Solutions delivery organizations to assure successful Radiology Solutions delivery.
• Coordinate New Product Introduction activities with local markets
• Status and quality reporting for all projects to business and Key Market stakeholders
• Contribute to improvements in RS operations
Implementation Leader Profile & Qualifications:
• 10+ years of professional experience in medical device design or implementation, with a focus on the translation of customer needs to product performance.
• Experience in implementation & maintenance of complex IT solutions in an environment with multiple stakeholders
• IT background with knowledge of HW, SW, system architecture, networking
• Experience in estimating and managing project level technical work
• A BS in engineering, biomedical engineering or similar field is required. An advanced degree is preferred
• Experience working across organizational boundaries
• Experience interfacing directly with customers, working at customer locations and managing customer expectations and complaints
• Strong preference for a background in software and analytics
• Strong preference for experience Lean/6sigma tools and measurement systems
Travel to support global implementation organizations and key customer is expected. Percent of total time spent traveling will vary but on average will be around 50%.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work?
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.