Philips Sr. Networking Product Manager in Andover, Massachusetts
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Help contribute to a high performing team that is working to formulate networking strategies for one of Philips largest businesses!
You are responsible for
• Develop and maintain a needs-based customer segmentation for their respective solution across global markets (supported by Market Intelligence)
• Work across Research & Development, Services, and Operations (helping lead “heavyweight teams” where applicable) to develop integrated offerings that meet the needs of priority customer segments, tailored by market
• Set value-based price corridors and guidance for products/solutions
• Develop channel strategy for each offering by market (e.g., direct in North America, indirect in emerging markets and online globally)
• Develop business requirements for new products and enhancements to existing products; work with Research & Development on functional specifications and feature/function prioritization
• Drive overall execution of development and launch of products/solutions in all markets as part of a cross functional business team including Sales, Field Marketing, Operations and Finance
You are a part of
The Networking Product Manager role is a critical position in our Patient Monitoring business. Our patient monitoring portfolio provides actionable, care-specific information when and where it’s needed. The range of IntelliVue and SureSigns patient monitors span care environments, patient acuity levels, and clinical requirements while supporting flexible care with portable, compact and specialized models.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, MBA preferred
• 5+ years in product management, marketing, product development, or related field
• Familiar with networking products and technologies: IP networks, Ethernet, switching, routing, wireless networks (802.11/Wi-Fi, others), enterprise security requirements, firewalls
• Experience in high technology businesses; healthcare/medical technology solutions desirable
• Fluent in hardware and software product development, including quality and reliability techniques
• High-tech product launch experience
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.