Philips Senior Software Engineer - User Workflow and Apps in Bangalore, India
Experience: 2-3 years of programming experience in C#, .NET, WPF.
Qualification: Graduate / Post graduate in engineering (Electrical / Electronics or Computer Science).
Key Areas of Responsibility :
• Does design & implementation of key modules and can develop quick working prototypes, when necessary under the guidance of Technical Lead/Architect
• Implementation of Unit Test Cases using relevant testing frameworks such as NUnit
• Individual contributor in defect fixing and customer complaint investigations.
• Translates high level design to low level design and then implementation.
Role Competency :
• Strong C# .NET programming skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, or a related field.
• Ability to translate Usability requirements to a working prototype for feasibility projects.
• Willingness to pick up different type of assignments both on development & maintenance projects
• Ability to communicate clearly and in a crisp fashion to all stakeholders.
• Ability to work in a team in Agile fashion through SCRUM way of working.
• Good Negotiation skills.