Philips Software QA/QE Lead in Bangalore, India
Software QA/QE leader. (Refer to the JD)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
· Ensures that appropriate SW Quality plans are made that include all stages of the software life cycle and supports SW Quality Plan design
· Validates key design inputs like: usability, reliability, performance, supportability, manufacturability, localizability, safety, security, privacy, serviceability, sustainability and costs
· Provides effective oversight of: the execution of the SW Quality Plan and any
Risk Management activities, and of all design related activities during the software lifecycle
· Can lead quality related problem solving for software
· Use post-market analytics and statistics to report on software performance in the field (provide feedback to manufacturing, suppliers or design teams) and initiate field actions when required
· Act as a single point of contact (person assigned to project team) responsible to ensure that software design quality related requirements/criteria are completed and meet SW Quality standards for every PRP milestone
· Make a substantial contribution to ways of combining Agile with medical software development
You are responsible for
· Independently Produces and completes SW Quality Engineering Documents.
· Responsible for performing timely, SW Quality engineering tasks like: Assessing SW Quality plans, assessing software designs and reviewing test and other performance data, analyses market feedback, lead root cause analysis and SW Quality problem solving.
· May also provide other SW quality engineering support, including assisting organizational units in leading resolution of SW Quality engineering deficiencies.
· Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
· Fully qualified managers who have advanced beyond entry level.
· Has working knowledge of company products and services.
· Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors and functional peer groups. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules.
· Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
· Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
· Acts as advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or solve technical problems.
· Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements.
You are a part of
Team that has Quality Engineer for Software who are accountable for oversight of quality and risk management throughout the software lifecycle. The Quality Engineer for Software independently audits the adequacy of design specifications, V&V test plans, and reliability test plans for software validation. This position also collects and analyzes data from performance in the field and evaluates it against reliability specifications for
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Bachelor’s engineering degree, or equivalent experience.
· Working knowledge of appropriate global regulations, requirements, and standards.
· 10+ years of related experience in a medical device or non- regulated industry.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .