Philips SR. TECHNICAL SPECIALIST in Bangalore, India
· Minimum of 7 - 9 years of experience in product development, technical leadership
Responsibilities and Key Result Areas:
· Does implementation of key modules and can develop quick working prototypes, when necessary
· Does component module/ sub- system design
· Responsible for “code quality” through design and code reviews
· Identifying and resolving technical risks
· Guide team members in developing modules
· Supports in estimation, planning and risk management activities
· Contribute to the decomposition of work items into consumable units
· Manage technical communication with customers
· To keep abreast of technical & organizational developments in own professional field.
· Experience in web services/technologies and scripts
· Experience in developing applications in C/C++/OOPS/Java
· Experience in leading team members in application development
· Experience in developing applications using Agile/SAFe
· Working with multisite teams, Quality conscious and Process Oriented
· Experience in Spring MVC, Angular, Hibernate would be a value add
· Communication skills: excellent oral and written skills
· Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision
· Highly productive and flexible to take additional responsibilities.
· Should be a good team player.