Philips Technical Specialist - User Workflow and Apps in Bangalore, India
Experience: 5 to 7 years of programming experience in C#, .NET & WPF.
Working experience on WPF of minimum 2 years is mandatory.
Should be well versed with Design Patterns and OOAD concepts.
Familiar with UI technologies in the market such as HTML5, AngularJS (nice to have).
Qualification: Graduate / Post graduate in engineering (Electrical / Electronics or Computer Science).
Key Areas of Responsibility :
Does design & implementation of key modules and can develop quick working prototypes, when necessary. Act as a Feature Lead end to end.
Does component module/ sub- system design
Implementation of Unit Test Cases using relevant testing frameworks (NUnit)
Translates requirements to high level design and then implementation.
Rampup and guide junior engineers and freshers in the team.
Help the Group Leader in day to day planning.
Role Competency :
• Strong C# .NET programming skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, or a related field.
• Ability to translate Usability requirements to a working prototype for feasibility projects.
• Willingness to pick up different type of assignments both on development & maintenance projects
• Ability to communicate clearly and in a crisp fashion to all stakeholders.
• Ability to work in a team in Agile fashion through SCRUM way of working.
• Good Negotiation skills.