Philips Sales, Coronary Clinical Consultant - Volcano (New England) in Boston, Massachusetts
Support clinical education needs of customers in addition to supporting commercial efforts of the designated selling team
Develops and executes an instruction program for the users, in order to maximize the independency of the user with regard to the operation of the system and choice of functions.
Customizes the system to the specific wishes of the users, in close contact with project management and account management, in order to maximize the performance for each specific user.Takes care of implementation of trial installations (in cooperation with service), in order to get it working and to get the maximum information for evaluation by the product group. Monitors the use of each system, by regular contact with the users, in order to solve problems regarding the operation of the system or to adapt the system to changed user wishes.Takes care of demonstrations and presentations, where required, to stimulate the sales of the assigned equipment. Keeps in close contact with the product group, in order to increase/maintain the application knowledge and be timely informed about new developments. Participates in the development of new functionality or the development of improved system settings.
• Achieve field sales objectives through servicing current accounts and customers
- Builds solid customer relations by interfacing directly with customers including hospital physicians, Catheter Laboratory personnel, training/education, research, and business office staff
• Delivers educational programs, product and procedural competencies
• Supports marketing related trade shows and vendor/hospital fairs
• Drive disposable usage and train new users
• Support of Phillips X-Ray equipment and software
• Provides primary clinical training and education to customers. Assists in disseminating technical product information to customers. Assists in the development and execution of regional hospital staff training courses
• Keeps abreast of new products in the market and of current and future Company products
• Provides ongoing support for company-sponsored clinical/marketing trials and registries
• Interfaces with Marketing, R&D and other internal groups to quantify needs and to provide intelligence to management on competitive products and company product enhancements
• As necessary, performs other duties as required
We Are Looking For:
- Requires experience and license as a Cardiovascular Radiologic Technologist (CRT), Cardiovascular Technologist (CVT), or Registered Nurse (RN) or CVIS, RCIS
• Bachelor's degree a plus
• Requires 3+ years direct experience in a hospital setting
• Knowledge of computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Word, Excel) required
• Working knowledge of office equipment (printers, copiers, faxes, multi-line phones, etc.)
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with persons contacted in the course of performing assigned duties including Company management and outside business associates
• Strong attention to details
• Ability to represent the Company at professional and business functions in a competent manner
• Excellent analytical, training and motivational skills
• Excellent advocacy and persuasive skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines
• Ability to work under pressure
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.