Philips Program Manager in Bothell, Washington
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Help our Released Product Engineering team create lifesaving and life sustaining devices that are used in hospitals and pre-hospital situations globally.
You are responsible for
• Strategically plan for our immediate and long term large scale projects
• Manage multiple concurrent projects at our consultant firms (both on-site and off-site)
• Substantiate business value for selection of viable projects
• Establish/Follow a Standard of Work for assigning priority based on multiple parameters
• Manage and monitor project plans that capture the full scope to avoid latent discoveries
• Ensure staging communication with internal and external staff to orchestrate project tasks to optimize pipeline flow and resource throughput
• Communicate current project status, risk reduction strategy, and escalations to the Senior Leadership Team
• Acquire resources as needed from a the functional management team to staff projects for experts and to expand capacity as needed
You are a part of
The Released Product Engineering team is part of Philips Healthcare Emergency Care and Resuscitation R&D team in Bothell. We support all released product changes ranging from Defibrillator and AED design changes to customer investigations to regulatory changes. This team is always in high demand to sustain the business as we provide needed support to keep the released product pipeline moving.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• 5+ years of Program/Project Management experience of cross-functional coordination with R&D Design, Purchasing, Procurement, Commodity Management, Material Engineering, and Manufacturing Engineering.
• People Manager or Project Management certification or equivalent desired
• Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree preferred
• 10+ years experience in medical device industry with Class II/III devices
• Demonstrated well managed relationships with Consulting Firms, Contract Manufacture Negotiation, Statement of Work Establishment, Conflict/Issue Resolution Experience
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.