Philips Engineering Trainee Program (Budapest) in Budapest, Hungary
Engineering Trainee Program
This 12-month program for students and graduates will bring you into the world of Philips and will provide you with substantive knowledge and practice of installation and servicing medical devices, eg. CT scanners, magnetic resonances , X-ray, angiography, ultrasound and cardiac monitors.
During the program you will gain knowledge about Philips products, solutions and services as well as way of working in a large corporation.
You will practice the skills and knowledge optained at the university as well as gain new competences in time management, team work and building relationships with customers.
Participation in the program gives you the chance of permanent employment after the program.
The Traineeship will start at 1.07.2017.
• Engineer or master student, majoring in electronics, IT, biomedical engineering or mechatronics;
• Good knowledge of the English language
• Mobile with active driving licence
• Analytical and learning fast
• Available part time (min. 3 days) during academic year
The recruitment process:
Apply by 31.03.2017 via our career website: www.philips.com/careers .
Selected candidates will be invited to:
Recruiter phone interview
Manager interview with technical test
Assessment Center in the field
• 12 months student contract
• Ability to build experience in global corporation with high standards and the best technologies on the market
• Ability to gain first professional experience in field service engineering