Philips Supply Planner in Budapest, Hungary
100% Planning Role
•Manage relationship with Commercial Organizations, Manufacturing value streams, OEMs and relevant stakeholders, from an end to end supply chain perspective.•Plan delivery schedules and confirm product availability to the CO’s. •Manage confirmed supply orders into the SAP system.•Adjust supply requirements and orders where necessary and communicate through manufacturing value streams and CO’s.•Maintain correct master data in SAP that enable systems to calculate correctly.§Collaborate with other supply centres, and take the lead in standardising processes and operational decision making.§Manage relationship with Commercial Organizations, Business groups and operational teams from an end to end supply chain perspective.•Manage the integral inventory levels over the end to end supply chain with objective to: •Optimize availability of products in the RDC’s that will allow achieved targeted availability performance, Customer Service Level and Back Orders;•Minimize integral inventories, supply chain costs and excess stocks;•Maintain system safety stock settings to achieve the above.•Initiate corrective actions whenever:•KPIs fall below targeted levels (e.g. supply availability)•Execute and deploy the agreed priorities to manufacturing value streams, finished goods suppliers and CO demand planners;•Ensure correct follow up of actions and review depending on situation•Develop and improve processes in line with the Continuous Improvement philosophy (lean).§Gather risk management information, analyse and assess potential Issues, highlight and quantify supply/sales risks towards operational teams, Commercial Organisations and business groups§Manage constraints, ensure allocation is optimised and communicated accordingly§Manage the integral inventory levels over the end to end supply chain with objective to; Optimize availability of products in the DC’s that will allow achieved targeted availability performance, Customer Service Level and Back Orders; Minimize integral inventories, supply chain costs and excess stocks•Pro-actively manage a supply chain, Scenario Mapping /Root cause analysis/ Look and think ahead; build allocations•Validate capacity at supplier in order to ensure fulfillment of Philips mid/long term requirements•Manage phase in / phase out process execution from a planning perspective•1st point of contact for escalation between Philips and factories with regard to SCM§Initiate corrective actions whenever; KPIs fall below targeted levels (e.g. supply availability); Execute and deploy the agreed priorities to manufacturing value streams, finished goods suppliers and CO demand planners; Ensure correct follow up of actions and review depending on situation•support SC team in terms of knowledge sharing and backup as defined by case
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work closely with the Supply Planning team and be responsible for the management of the Supply Chain and Capacity Planning activities for our EMEA Outsourced operations. The aim of this role is to ensure availability of finished goods in the different sales organizations & coordinate supply chain improvement programs with our FG suppliers in Europe.
You are responsible for
• Reporting performance: CLIP, LAP, BO, CSL, CSP, and excess stock, others as defined
• Driving continuous improvement
• Steering and controlling standardized weekly and monthly planning process (MPS and SIOP preparation)
• Managing constraints - co-ordinate, communicate and make agreements with involved parties to provide a solution, short/mid/long term
• Coordinating and aligning with all stakeholders in order to establish the correct communication and reporting structure to drive, support and connect monthly SIOP planning to weekly planning and execution
• Risk Management: gather information, analyze and assess potential Issues, highlight and quantify supply/sales risks towards business, NSO and supplier
• Pro-actively managing a supply chain, Scenario Mapping/Root cause analysis
• Steering stock levels at the SO’s within defined targets, and reporting in line with the planning processes
• Validating capacity at supplier in order to ensure fulfillment of Philips mid/long term requirements
• 1st point of contact for escalation between Philips and supplier with regard to SCM
• Managing phase in/phase out, by minimizing obsolete stock with suppliers and fulfilling IPS launch quantities
• Driving, challenging and following up with stakeholders Components/Finished goods Excess and Obsolete stock
• In charge of the daily problem solving process in SC area
• Assuring planning data accuracy in planning systems/files, master data management
• Managing and controlling open orders in alignment with supplier and NSO's
• Initiating and executing Process Orders for extra logistic costs (samples, component air shipment, and component obsolescence)
• Ensuring clear reporting of all special freight
• Ensuring continued participation in trainings and continued education
• Supporting Supply Chain team in terms of knowledge sharing and backup as defined by case
• Supporting performance analysis;
• Supporting European transport and invoicing efforts.
You are a part of
The Supply Planning team, where a professional but fun workplace atmosphere is valued and a diverse multi-functional team will greet you. You will report to the Supply Chain Leads and Supply Chain Manager and collaborate with many other teams who are based a floor away or a phone call away in another country. Our SP team is a diverse & multicultural one so each day will be a learning experience.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Experience in procurement, in SAP preferred, knowledge of planning techniques are desired
- Ideally college or university degree• Planning experience required• Experience with outsourcing operations /OEMs• Experience in inventory management preferred• Knowledge of project management• Experience in a multinational company would be a plus• Sense of urgency, organization and analytical skills• Professional curiosity & positive attitude• Strong analytical skills & attention to details• Excellent written and verbal communication skills• Ability to create reports and make commendations based on data analysis• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines efficiently• Ability to creatively solve problems; work effectively with colleagues at all levels• High level of proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, database, and other Microsoft Office applications• English mandatory, other languages are an asset. In return, we offer you A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Why should you join Philips? Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .