Philips Sr. Manager Rewards in Cambridge, Massachusetts
As the lead in Rewards Operations, you will provide rewards operations support to the Americas region, focusing on design, implement and maintain compensation and benefits programs and strategies for assigned business groups/markets in Americas that reflect the needs of Americas businesses, are consistent with Global Corporate rewards strategy and policies as well as maintain a competitive position in the market in order to attract and retain top talent. This role is based in the US reporting into the Head of Rewards the Americas with broad cope including sales incentive compensation plan design, executive compensation management, international compensation, benefits strategies and implementation, process improvement as well as policies and compliance. As a member of the global network of professionals in the CoE Rewards function, you have the opportunity to provide Americas perspective and influence global policies/processes.
Rewards Client Support – provide consultation and direct compensation support to businesses in Americas; works actively with HR managers, talent acquisition, contact center and management on compensation matters
Rewards Functional Management – review pay components, market analysis and development of updated salary structures, update and deploy short-term and long-term incentive plans
Executive Compensation – provide consultation to talent acquisition on executive offers, conduct retention risk analysis and update executive benefits
International compensation – assist the review of policies and programs against benchmark practices and business needs, improve operation effectiveness of expatriates and international hires
Sales Incentive Plan – assist the design and deploy global sales incentive plans, provide analytics and reports, conduct benchmarking and assess plan design effectiveness
Wellness & Benefits – review Americas benefits offerings against market practices, perform financial analysis on current state and recommend strategies and updates
Process Improvement – recommend changes to enhance efficiency, effectiveness and implement risk mitigation steps to ensure high level of data accuracy and integrity
HRIS – Work closely with global team on Workday projects
Rewards Policies & Compliance – review Americas programs, policies, identify gaps and counter measures / control procedures and update policies to align with market practices, business needs and regulatory changes
You will report to Head of Americas Rewards who reports to Head of Global Rewards who reports to the CHRO. As part of the Americas Rewards team, you have weekly interactions with other rewards professionals where business challenges and rewards solutions are discussed and often best practices are shared in a collegial and supportive setting. As part of the global CoE Rewards, you will have the opportunity to help shape global policies and processes.
We are looking for
· Minimum of 10 years of progressive rewards experience including deep compensation expertise in international compensation, executive compensation or sales incentive plan
· Excellent rewards technical expertise including plan design, consultation and problem solving and execution
· Outstanding customer service and team player – proven strong interpersonal skills and engagement with global stakeholders
· Ability to navigate all levels of employees in a global, complex, matrix organization including effective push back based on policies and business needs
· Integrity and professionalism in handling confidential information
· Hans on cross-cultural experience and bilingual (fluent English and Spanish preferred)
· Proven track record of success, lower error rate, cost savings, process improvement
· Strong integrity, learn on the fly, adaptable, driven, takes initiatives, creative, diligent, ability to deal with ambiguity, organization agility, reliable
· High accuracy, analytic, detail-oriented, ability to reverse engineer to troubleshoot
· Advanced skills in Excel, Access and HRIS e.g. modelling, metrics, scorecards and reports
· Strategic and operational (hands on), work well independently and in a team environment
· Track record of experience in rewards support to both sales and manufacturing operations
· Ability to perform well in lean setting with limited resources and leverage assistance from colleagues through influence skills
· Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
· Strong process improvement and operation excellence in execution
· Bachelors in HR/Business/Fin/Acct/Engineering/Mathematics or other relevant discipline
As part of the Americas Rewards team, you will have the opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced, team-oriented environment in a diversified health and well-being company, whose innovation-led products ease and improve the quality of lives every day. We are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply Today!
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA at http://www.twitter.com/PhilipsJobsNA .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.