Philips Account Manager- Out of Hospital Cardiology/Radiology in Chicago, Massachusetts
Sales, Account Manager- Out of Hospital Cardiology/Radiology (Los Angeles, CA)
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter .
We challenge you to join this growing team as an experienced Cardiology/ Radiology Account Manager. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration in the Western Zone and to the overall growth of our business. For Marketing and Sales Professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused. This position will be based in Los Angeles, CA.
Support the Development of the Great Sales Plans and Account(s) Strategies
• In collaboration with the Sr. Account Executive or RSM, research the out of hospital accounts and the business challenges, critical metrics, issues, goals, and growth strategy to develop a Philips objective for the account and supporting account strategies.
• Solidify the Trusted Advisor Role by providing market insights on industry trends, competitive landscape information, healthcare legislation information that assists the Account in reaching its goals.
• Leverage the Business and Partnership relationship to retain and build toward a full Philips solution and product portfolio standardization.
• Identify a strong funnel of growth potential by analyzing contract status, standardization plan, evaluating current contracts, products, needs, care gaps install base, and construction strategies to leverage into deal strategies.
• May be responsible for broad geographic accounts.
Drive the Realization of Account(s) Strategy and Metrics
• Communicate, align and drive the team to execute on the Account strategy.
• Negotiate and oversee development of contracts for compliance, terms and conditions, renewals and extensions.
• Analyze account status to understand total Accounts and out of hospital specific activity leveraging the funnel into larger bulk buy and standardization opportunities.
• Leverage Philips Business Tools to understand customer business needs and provide targeted solutions to include software and services.
• Participate in customer meetings to closure.
• Develop and leverage relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution.
• Responsible for Account funnel, forecast and AOP performance.
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
• Create and sustain relationships with the Executive level leaders as the single contact point at Philips.
• Develop plans to prevent business and care disruptions.
• Ensure a current knowledge of issues in each facility and monitor resolution through the escalation processes.
• Simplify the impact of Philips required activities for the customer
• Coach the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.
Team Within Philips
• Build a strong internal network and align key players to support the delivery of value to our customers and execute deals.
• Maximize the customer experience by creating a predictable process of information gathering and exchange to aligning the Account team to present a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach to the customer.
• Initiate collaboration with Sr. Account Executive or RMS and internal partners to validate and execute the Account Strategy and deal execution.
• Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer issues.
• Utilize OneSource and SFDC to share knowledge and develop conversations across the business.
• Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions.
Your Profile :
Four-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Minimum of 5-8 years of field healthcare sales required
Familiarity with Cardiology and Radiology required
Ability to create comprehensive customer profiles and effective customer acquisition and retention strategy
Awareness of Philips evolving strategies for expanding and changing its products and services
Ability to engage the interest of the customer and draw them into meaningful, in-depth conversation
Experience educating the customer, not only about the sales organization's products and services, but also about industry trends and business issue
Our Offer :
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.