Philips Technical Administrator in Chichester, United Kingdom
The position of Technical Services Administrator is a customer facing role, acting as a main point of contact for customer inquiries in this dynamic environment requires the ability to handle fast changing situations. You will ensure the smooth running of the Service Department at all times, by dealing with all documentation and other administrative tasks using Service Department standard procedures.
To assist internal and external customers by being their main telephone contact
Assist with technical inquiries, quotations, and parts inquiries.
To process all documentation efficiently via the relevant Company and Service databases
Create service contracts on SAP and enable the billing plan.
To ensure contract invoicing is completed in a timely manner
Update customer training records and issue product training certificates
Co-ordinate customer training schedule with technical trainer
Keep all customer quotes up-to-date, following up after 3-5 days if no response.
Ensure that all equipment in Service is held in the correct location and that all of the correct documentation is with each item of equipment.
To update and control all databases used within the Service Department. This will include updating customer details, printing out and mailing certificates to the customer
Other tasks as may arise from time-to-time are required at the request of the Service Manager.
You will report into the Quality, Regulatory & Technical Manager, and be part of a wider team of 9. You will support a team of 7 bench technicians with daily tasks.
This position will be based from our Chichester office in Tangmere, Chichester, and work Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
We are looking for
Experienced in using SAP
Strong Microsoft Office skills for Word & Excel
Excellent phone manner and customer service
Self-motivated and work on initiative
Work with a sense of urgency whilst delivering operational excellence.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
• A competitive base salary plus a performance related bonus.
• Access to private healthcare insurance
• Holiday allowance of 25 days a year from the start (plus bank holidays)
• Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips University
• Family friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
• The Philips Employee Shop allows employees to buy Philips products at discounted prices
• Subsidised Café promoting healthy eating and well-being at the Guildford site
• Social Events - a dedicated Sports & Social committee with members in Guildford and Cambridge, promoting a host of social events throughout the year including the famous Family Sports Day at Surrey Sports Park.
Please apply on-line – Good Luck!
Recruitment agencies : we are fortunate enough to receive lots of fantastic applications for our brand, however when we use agencies we have a PSL in place so please do not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly as we are not able to respond to you.