Philips Solution consultant in Chongqing, China
•Facilitates the implementation and support of Philips cardio-vascular solution to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
• Design, configuration and facilitating in various Philips cardio-vascular solution
• Analyze the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients need
• Responsible primarily for successful implementation of Philips cardio-vascular solution, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on solution products to clients.
• Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures
• Develop and evaluate plans and criteria to be carried out by others; provides direction and leadership and teamwork
• Provide detailed knowledge of solution best practices.
• Manage or participate in solution business All-In-One implementations
• Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve solution problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards
• Bachelor's Degree in I.T, biomedical, medical or related field
• Sales and marketing experience
• Experience and knowledge of cross imaging modality
• Business knowledge and project management skills
• Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
• Strong organizational skills
•Strong continuous self-development and learning willingness and capability
• Able to collaborate with internal functions and external clients, and have a strong desire to excel.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
• Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
• Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision
• Must be an effective problem solver
• Must be willing to travel when required