Philips Internship: Marketing Management Coffee in Eindhoven, Netherlands
As attached in job description.
In this role you have the opportunity to
Grow your marketing skills and assist the coffee business in the Benelux, which is a vital business for Philips Benelux personal Health. You’re enabled to do this via meaningful consumer insights, help developing successful content driven marketing strategies and see through on proper execution. Furthermore, you’ll have the opportunity to learn how to establish partnership with sales and trade shopper marketing. Next, but not least, you’ll be able to work on projects with our key coffee brands Senseo, Philips espresso and Saeco espresso.
You are responsible for
As Intern Marketing Management Coffee, you are working within the Coffee marketing team (4 FTE), that’s responsible for the Business management of the Roast & Ground (brands: Philips & Senseo) and Espresso (brands: Philips & Saeco) categories in the Benelux. You are responsible for:
• Support the Coffee Marketing Manager in realizing the business targets for the brands Senseo, Philips and Saeco.
• Assist in making the marketing communication assets for the coffee brands Senseo, Philips espresso and Saeco espresso.
• Responsible for the local market, competition, shopper and consumer analysis to help you determine the marketing strategy based on the consumer decision journey.
• Prepare new coffee product launches and demonstrations.
• Do this by teaming up with colleagues, ensuring good communication and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
You are part of
A team of passionate and driven marketing professionals in the Benelux and you report to the Senior Marketing Manager. The location for this position is primarily Eindhoven. The coffee marketing team is part of Philips Personal Health Benelux, which is a high involvement and ambitious environment.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Currently studying towards your Master or Bachelor, preferably in the last 2 years of the course;
• Interactive, creative, pragmatic and ambitious goal oriented go-getter that takes ownership in order to drive for result;
• Strong analytical skills;
• You are capable to think strategic and act pragmatic;
• Strong team player;
• Knowledge: marketing knowledge and/or experience is a plus;
• Previous internship experience at a FMCG-company, or with other company in consumer marketing is a plus;
• Fluent in both Dutch and English is a must, French is a plus
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive:
• You will be working on running projects, besides working on Philips projects working on your thesis is very well possible.
• Duration: 6 months
• Available per September 1st 2017 (other date also agreeable).
• A competitive compensation.
• Working experience in marketing, and coaching on the job.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.