Philips Junior Marketing Manager Beauty in Eindhoven, Netherlands
Junior Marketing Manager Beauty Benelux
Do you want to be responsible for managing and growing several product categories within the Beauty & Skincare portfolio? Do you want to develop successful content-driven marketing activation strategies, build consumer relationships, drive conversion to sales online and offline, see through on proper execution, and deliver on the top- and bottom-line business results?
At Philips, we add value to our customers by bringing innovations that matter to them and improve their lives. Personal Health is one of our strategic domains in which we bring our brand promise to live. As we see a lot of growth opportunities in the Beauty category we are looking for an ambitious junior marketing manager with excellent business and analytical skills who can help us further drive this category.
Do you aspire a career in Marketing within a market driven company that is winning with meaningful innovations and make a real difference to people’s lives? Then Philips Benelux has the opportunity for you! While starting in one business, we offer you the opportunity to grow your career in directions you aspire within the Philips organization both local and global.
• As Junior Marketing Manager Beauty you manage revenue & margin targets, and market share position of your assigned portfolio within the category of Philips Beauty in the Benelux market (supporting the Marketing Manager Beauty);
• Working as part of the full commercial triangle including sales and trade shopper marketing;
• Co-owner of the business planning and review cycle
• Initiating and contributing to new business development projects, in full collaboration with various functions;
• Responsible for the local market, competition, shopper and consumer analysis to help you determine your market activation strategy for your assigned portfolio, based on the consumer decision journey;
• Execute marketing plan, initiate promotions and drive consumer relationships online, in which you make use of the full marketing mix for the Beauty business, supporting the Marketing Manager Beauty;
• Co-responsible for the creation of all media assets for Beauty media campaigns;
• Analyze the business and market results and initiate corrective actions where needed;
• Coordination of market research projects, Analysis of syndicated market data.
• Operational day to day management in order to reach set KPI’s (incl. budget management)
• Lead of ad hoc marketing projects (incl. cross-functional & cross country scope), to implement marketing plan. This includes coordination of local adaptation/translation of global creative assets for a.o. TV, print or online.
• Do this by teaming up with colleagues, ensuring good communication and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, in order to secure the position of Philips.
You will enter a team of passionate and driven marketing professionals in the Benelux. The Personal Care team is part of the broader Benelux Personal Health marketing team. The broader marketing team consists of specialists in different marketing functions such as Digital, PR, Trade, Media and CRM. By teaming up we are proud to deliver meaningful innovation that improves people's daily lives and take pride in what the team achieves together. Your base will be in Eindhoven, The Netherlands (whereby you will be regularly in our Brussels office). You report to the Sr. Marketing Manager Personal Care.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
• A competitive compensation & benefit package is offered
• 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
• A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
• Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
• Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
• Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
• Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for
• Master’s degree, preferably commercially/business oriented
• Being able to drive the business as a true business manager
• Proven affinity with digital marketing
• You take ownership and drive for results
• You are capable to think strategic and act pragmatic
• Interactive, creative, pragmatic and goal oriented go-getter that takes initiatives in order to get result. Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Fluent in both Dutch and English is a must, French is a plus.
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site- vacancy number 230622. Please be informed that the deadline is 12-3-2017.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited to complete an online test (numerical and verbal). Once successful you will be invited for recruitment- and business interviews.