Philips Subject Matter Expert - Customer in Eindhoven, Netherlands
Works on problems of moderate scope where the analysis of data requires a review of a variety of factors using Root Cause Analysis.
The development of the solution requires a multi-disciplinary approach and knowledge of basic principles, theories and concepts.
Formulates the solution for (technical) partial problems by combining previous experiences based upon technical analysis and (feasibility) studies.
May lead small projects, managing a small number of people. Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and < 5 years of related experience.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be an authority on customer master data and processes within the data services organization. You will collaborate with service partners, who execute operations, to ensure high service levels, data quality and benchmark costs. You also participate in business projects where Customer subject matter expertise is needed. You have an active role in IT E2E solutions and embed new processes in Operations.
You are responsible for
As Subject Matter Expert you are the central connector and point of contact for all operational issues related to customer master data requests that cannot be directly handled by our service partners.
Some of your responsibilities include :
• As a Subject Matter Expert you own the data services process for customer data;
• You define and monitor Service levels, data quality and costs for respective service area;
• You drive process and data improvements (via LEAN, six sigma);
• You ensure trained staff at Philips and our service partner and you ensure and monitor compliance (ICS, SOX).
You are a part of
As a Subject Matter Expert you are a team member of Operations and Competency - Customer team in Data services organization within Enterprise Information Management. The team is driven and we always aim at improving our services and quality.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Our preferred candidate has at least a bachelor degree (technical education such as Information Technology, Computer Science or comparable) and 5 years of working experience.
Other relevant skills are:
• Data management tools knowledge, experience with CRM, ERP and MDM platform;
• Strong knowledge of MS office, Access database / SQL is an advantage;
• Understanding of commercial operations processes;
• Experience with Agile /Scrum and SIM methodologies is an advantage;
• Process improvement capabilities (six sigma certification is a pre);
• Strong analytical skills;
• Service mind-set, with a focus on process excellence and data quality Strong communication skills as you will act in a broad network;
• A proactive structural mind-set, experience in working in international team and remote cooperation.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to contribute to keep all our operations for our customers running smoothly, as without good, reliable data mistakes can be made.