Philips HR Junior Specialist Intern Gaggia in Gaggio Montano, Italy
see attached file
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support the Change Manager on several people & organization activities, processes and projects. The Human Resources and Business Transformation Team work closely to support the business needs. You will focus on Philips Gaggia in Gaggio Montano
You are responsible for
• Supporting the HR Team in the implementation of the Training Plan,
• Create HR policies and guidelines,
• Conduct analysis & reporting activities
• Support in the update and implementation of HR Tools
6-month internship in Gaggio Montano
You are a part of
As part of the HR Team, you will work with the HR Manager and the HR Project Manager. There will also be a close collaboration between the Human Resources team and the Business Transformation Team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• MSc student or graduate in Business, Law with ideally a first experience in HR
• Strong analytical skills and results oriented
• Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
• Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines
• Reliable team player
• Strong knowledge of MS Office (advanced Excel and Power Point)
• Native Italian and fluency in English required
• Other languages and international experiences are appreciated
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .