Philips Automation Verification Engineer in Haifa, Israel
• Design, develop and maintain automated tests for different applications and extensions.
• Execute the tests and analyses results.
• Seek out expertise, knowledge, and resources to develop solutions to problems.
• Develops the test environment and sets up regression and integration tests, as well as verification and acceptance tests, as required in the projects.
• Prepares an optimal automation test environment for each project, including specification of test tools and test criteria.
• Work with Development groups to identify and resolve problems.
• Prepares an optimal test plan for each project, including specification of test tools and test criteria.
• Analyses test results, analyses the cause of errors, and gives feedback to the Development Engineers, reports results to project management and Change Control Boards (CCB) and writes problem reports.
• Write formal verification test plan for requirements\User stories.
Education/Skills and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor degree. Computer Science / Software – advantage, ISTQB Certificate- Advantage
• 3+ years of experience in developing Test Automation.
• 2+ years of experience in Selenium (Big Advantage), QTP, Cucumber, Test Complete or Coded UI.
• 2+ years of experience in Client/ Server tests.
• 1+ year working experience in Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in establishing automation framework - Advantage.
• Experience in SW Development, in C# or Java
• Experience in API testing, Multi Service/Server environment - Advantage
• Experience in planning, testes writing and tests methodology
• Keen ability to prioritize and drive key success factors.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with English fluency.