Philips Verification Architect in Haifa, Israel
• Establish, Develop, Implement and Execute test plan/test cases in an Agile environment.
• Support Automation and prepare Test reports
• Facilitate Defect triage process and help in resolving release/project issues
• Work with Development groups to identify and resolve problems.
• Seek out expertise, knowledge, and resources to develop solutions to problems
• Develops the test environment and sets up regression and integration tests, as well as verification and acceptance tests, as required in the projects.
• Prepares an optimal test plan for each project, including specification of test tools and test criteria.
• Reviews deliverables (circuit diagrams, code, drawings) and documents and assists in the integration of the modules during the development.
• Writes test scenarios and executes the tests.
• Analyses test results, analyses the cause of errors, and gives feedback to the Development Engineers, reports results to project management and Change Control Boards (CCB) and writes problem reports.
• Translates Test Policy and Test Processes within his/her domain area into technical solutions for testing.
• Interprets divergences from forecasted technical performance and makes judgments about further testing and implications.
• Designs test plans and procedures for the specific application and analyses, interprets and reports test results for both verification and validation purposes.
• Technically responsible for all the Testing performed by the verification team. Being the foremost Technical Authority and is responsible for the overall Quality of deliverables across all parameters, both functional and non-functional including performance, usability, etc.
• Responsible for software releases – on time and on quality (Schedule, Scope, Quality)
• Leading testing activities in all phases, involvement in design, requirement review, implementation and final verification.
o Assimilate best practices. Increase productivity, avoid redundancy throughout continues improvement.
o Balance short term needs and long term goals.
o Promote domain knowledge, system thinking, and customer understanding.
• People development
o Promote Excellency and recognition culture. Build commitment and motivation
o Establish and maintain communication channels
• Promote trust, openness and leverage external capabilities locally and globally
Education/Skills and Experience Requirements:
• BA/ B.Sc Degree
• 5+ years of experience in Testing
• 2+ years of experience in leading position (3-4+ test engineers).
• 1+ year working experience in Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong understanding of quality assurance practices and testing methodologies
• Exposure to FDA and ISO regulations/standards – an advantage
• Healthcare industry related experience – an advantage
• Comfortable with different test methodologies
• Proven influencing skills (drive, leadership)
• 2 years of experience in Client/ Server tests
• Experience in UI testing - Advantage
• Experience in planning, testes writing and tests methodology
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with English fluency.