Philips Product Documentation Change Analyst in Highland Heights, Ohio
We welcome you to join Philips Healthcare! Are you looking for a challenging, innovative, exciting career opportunity where your contributions will accelerate technology and make a difference in people’s lives? Philips Healthcare Cleveland, Ohio is currently recruiting for Product Documentation Change Analyst to join our Computed Tomography (CT) and Advanced Molecular Imaging (AMI) organization on The Field Action Team.
The Product Documentation Change Analyst Processes Engineering Change Orders (ECOs), Document Change Orders (DCOs), and other Change Orders as applicable. Reviews completeness of documentation. Contribute to or lead continuous improvement projects. Provide internal customer service to all departments impacted by the Change Management process. Support site audits directly and/or indirectly.
Effective (local) Business Process Ownership/Expert role for Document Control processes and tools in scope
• Establish DC support to authors and (local) process owners in defining and producing lean Quality System documents and records; ensure proper quality of the content of documentation and records
• Establish and manage proper document review processes
• Ensures availability/publishing of controlled documents
• Establish, monitor and respond to metrics on the efficacy and efficiency of the document management system and its ability to support the business
• Manage DHF/DMR/DHR
We are looking for
At least 2 years related experience in change control and or document control field.
2-year technical degree.
• Knowledge of FDA regulations (Quality System Regulations). and regulatory requirements
• Strong interpersonal skills, including persuasion, effective communication, objectivity, assertiveness, and thoroughness.
• Effective verbal and written skills.
• Proactive, self-motivated and strong collaborative abilities.
• Organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to operate efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Superior verbal and written communications.
• Advanced in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Strong focus on customer service.
• Familiarity with Document Management tools.
• Experience running effective process improvement projects.
• Procedural or Technical writing experience.
• Understanding of modeling tools.
• Awareness of Project Management Institute standards.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.