Philips Project Manager Deinstallations, Philips Healthcare, (Highland Hts., OH) in Highland Heights, Ohio
Project Manager Deinstallations, Philips Healthcare, (Highland Hts., OH)
Plans and implements activities related to the procurement of services and systems. Monitors the cost, schedule and performance aspects of equipment de-installations. Assist with the establishment and maintenance of the production and inventory control system (de-install material).
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Negotiate and enforce terms and conditions for de-installations services.
• Generate purchase orders requisitions for de-installations.
• Establish and manage all aspects of de-installations.
• Develop and maintain database(s).
• Establish and maintain industry contacts (PM, FSE, site contacts).
• Interface with NATID and TID.
• Develop and maintain trade-in status on MPS.
• Create project numbers in SAP.
• Review and approve invoices.
• Perform special projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Five to seven years’ experience in managing quotations, purchases transactions, inventory and logistics.
• Through understanding of commercial terms of sale, payment, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve results with minimal supervision.
• Ability to manage multiple responsibilities.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in database management.
• A take charge individual that will overcome obstacles in meeting objectives.
• Strong working knowledge of SAP.
• Planning background.
• Product knowledge of CT, AMI& MR.
• Excellent organization skills.
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.