Philips CCNA Field Network Engineer (Bay Area) in Home Worker, Massachusetts
We challenge you to join Philips Healthcare as a Field Network Engineer where you will WOW our customers by using your strong technical skills in providing the best in class customer service! This position will be based in the Bay area. As part of the Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.
• Design, lead the implementation and testing of complex IT networks and integration solutions following industry and proprietary real-time patient data transfer requirement.
• Provide consultation to healthcare institutions on IT network strategies and system integrations.
• Troubleshoot complex network issues to ensure acceptable (QOS) Quality of Service.
• Lead installation of complex network, multi-phase systems composed of IT infrastructure and patient monitoring in both clinical and non-clinical environments across an expansive geography.
• Provide technical review of system configurations to ensure viability of system performance.
• Lead and direct a diverse team of internal and external installation resources.
• Shares responsibility of successful project completion with the assigned Project Manager and project team.
Our GSSNA group is a 5,500-member North American Healthcare Sales and Service organization. Working within this group, you’d benefit from the team’s growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio, and be challenged to drive our best-in-class reputation through top customer experience ratings. In a ‘One Team’ culture, you’ll have the support of an intrinsically linked group of multi-disciplinary experts who are driven by a common mission of making the world healthier and more sustainable. As part of the Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
• BS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed disciplines with at least two years of experience or AS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed with at least five years of experience in Healthcare / IT
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• CCNP is required. (will consider equivalent certification e.g. CCNP/wireless etc...)
• Extensive knowledge of information system technologies as reflected in formal Microsoft or Cisco certifications.
• Extensive knowledge of Patient Monitoring systems as reflected in completion of formal vendor training desired.
• Knowledge of HL7 and Electronic medical record systems
• Own technical issues through resolution.
• Influence internal and external resources to a stated objective without formal lines of authority.
• Effectively communicate to CXO level management - internal and external.
• Effectively negotiate.
• Deliver required results with high levels of customer satisfaction, both internal and external.
• Previous experience working in a healthcare environment.
• Ability to travel 65% where the projects require.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.