Philips Director Customer Service & Support (Digital Pathology) in Home Worker, Massachusetts
Your challenge is to drive exponential business growth at the intersection of innovation, entrepreneurship and emotion - delivering cutting edge technologies that solve century old health challenges with greater speed, higher quality and better accuracy for individuals and families around the world.
As the Director of Customer Service and Support, you will:
Provides remote technical applications support for end user problems using the latest remote access technologies as appropriate
• Resolves customer satisfaction issues by providing solutions to complex technical applications issues
• Assist with application-related escalations
• Defines and escalates customer satisfaction and product issues as appropriate
• Provides on-site support in critical customer situations, as determined by their manager
• Provides a positive, cohesive company image when discussing the company, products, and management decisions, etc with the internal and external customer
• Act as a technical resource for the overall goals of the team
• Share technical information with peers and internal customers within department guidelines
Key Performance Metrics
• Improves customer satisfaction as measured by monthly surveys
• Drives high levels of remote issue resolution (avoids on-site dispatches)
• Provide regular input into knowledge-based tools
• Performs complete and accurate data entry in call handling systems
• Provide product improvement recommendation s to the business unit within department guidelines
When you walk into work you will be joining a truly entrepreneurial team of over 330 employees spread across 8 countries, all passionate about defining the future, growing the business and having fun. You will be considered an “early joiner” to the Philips Emerging Businesses family which plans to expand itself by approximately 700 members in the next 3 years.
You will report to the General Manager of Digital Pathology and have a team of approximately 12 direct reports that reside in Best, Netherlands and virtually dispersed in the US Market.
We believe that every mega growth period creates an exceptional career runway. In fact, the Emerging Businesses leadership team gets out of bed every morning with the sole focus of growing the business and growing the people who contribute to it. Luckily, you are the benefactor of this unique opportunity and leadership commitment- likely to experience an exciting high stakes, mobility-focused environment from which to create your own future – personally, professionally & financially.
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, that understands customer service and field support, who can help build scalable processes to help the Digital Pathology business grow.
We are looking for
• Bachelor Degree Required
• A minimum of five (5) years of technical experience in Interoperability applications preferred
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Display highly effective communication skills.
• Ability to work cohesively and effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
• Ability to handle multiple simultaneous demands and prioritizes work with minimal supervision
• Advanced knowledge of technical applications for the designated modality
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Proficiency with PC Applications and keyboarding, mousing and touch padding as well as Experience and Certification for the following skill sets are desired:
Cisco CCENT, Windows Operating System, HL/7 and Microsoft SQL Certification, Alarm Management, Interoperability Technology.
“Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.”