Philips Field Engineering Program (Patient Monitoring) in Home Worker, Massachusetts
Field Engineering Program (Patient Monitoring)
We challenge you to take the next step in your career by joining Philips FEP (Field Engineer Program) Patient Monitoring – US / National Locations. We desire new / recent Engineering graduates or individuals with entry-level to moderate experience in the installation and support of healthcare equipment to participate in our career-launching program. After a thorough education and training curriculum, each student will be placed within an open opportunity in the Philips Healthcare organization. Relocation assistance for each successful graduate will be available.
Ideal candidate will be open to relocation anywhere in US.
Philips Healthcare is seeking individuals for our FEP (Field Engineer Program), which educates successful applicants on Philips Patient Monitoring & Cardiac Care equipment, through classroom instruction and on-the-job training. This division of Philips Healthcare specializes in the installation and service of patient monitoring devices, networks, and telemetry systems. As hospital environments become more integrated the service organization is looking to expand its ability to install and service Patient Monitoring & Cardiac Care equipment and complex networks, as well and consult with customers on high end integrations.
Responsibilities of a successful candidate during and after the program:
Philips is seeking a field service engineer to support its patient monitoring business:
• Install, service, and test complex IT networks following stringent real time patient data requirements.
• Troubleshoot complex network issues to ensure acceptable Quality of Service.
• Install complex, multi-phase systems composed of IT infrastructure and patient monitoring equipment in both clinical and non-clinical environments across the geography.
• Provide technical review of system configurations to ensure viability of system performance.
• Lead and direct a diverse team of internal and external resources.
• Own the customer experience through the life cycle of customer systems from installation through end-of-support.
• Grow the PCMS business in the assigned geography within the scope of both equipment and service revenue and contract revenue.
• Work within a dynamic customer care team with clinical, sales, and service partners to support the business activities at the highest level.
• BS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed disciplines with at least 3 years’ experience or AS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed disciplines with 5 years’ experience in Healthcare / IT Technologies.
• CCNA certification preferred
• Microsoft and other certifications are desirable (MCTS, MCITP, VM WARE)
• Knowledge of Patient Monitoring systems preferred.
• Influence internal and external resources to a stated objective without formal authority.
• Effectively negotiate.
• Deliver required results with high levels of customer satisfaction, both internal external.
• Previous experience working in a hospital environment
• Relocation required
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
If you want to be part of an exciting opportunity and help us improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025 please apply to this position, we look forward to speaking with you about your interest. Field Engineering Program (Patient Monitoring). Job ID: 225694. Philips Careers Website at http://www.usa.philips.com/about/careers/index.page
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.