Philips Service Sales Specialist (New Jersey) in Home Worker, Massachusetts
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Join our elite Service Sales team in New Jersey.
If you enjoy positioning and selling service solutions to increase customer satisfaction and exceed territory revenue objectives, then this position is for you!
As a Service Sales Specialist, you will be challenged to develop and execute a strategic and tactical territory sales plan to exceed financial targets that include sales of: Multivendor Agreements, Warranty Conversions, Billable Conversions, Contract Renewals, and Point of Sale (POS) interventions with our product sales team.
• Sustain existing business and drive profitable new business that exceeds territory sales targets.
• Use effective management, prospecting and qualifying activities to communicate business direction.
• Maintain relationships with the field employees to ensure timely, accurate, and prompt forecast submissions.
• Prepare and deliver accurate business forecasting on a monthly basis.
• Monitor competition and changes in the industry.
• Provide effective feedback to the sales and marketing organizations that include suggestions for expanding product offerings.
• BS/BA degree (required)
• Minimum of 3-5 years successful hospital sales experience (required)
• Healthcare Service Sales Experience preferred
• Validated successful sales performance
• Excellent presentation, communication and follow up skills
• Proven ability to work effectively within a team-selling environment
• Demonstrated and verifiable recent success in complex sales situations
• Preferred candidate will live in New Jersey.
Here at Philips We Are Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers .
Philips is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.