Philips Field Service Engineer- CCNA in Indianapolis, Massachusetts
We challenge you to join Philips Healthcare as a Field Service Engineer where you will WOW our customers by using your strong technical skills in providing the best in class customer service! As part of the Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.
Philips is seeking a field service engineer to support its patient monitoring business :
• Install, service, and test complex IT networks following stringent real time patient data requirements.
• Troubleshoot complex network issues to ensure acceptable Quality of Service.
• Install complex, multi-phase systems composed of IT infrastructure and patient monitoring equipment in both clinical and non-clinical environments across the geography.
• Provide technical review of system configurations to ensure viability of system performance.
• Lead and direct a diverse team of internal and external resources.
• Own the customer experience through the life cycle of customer systems from installation through end-of-support.
• Grow the PCMS business in the assigned geography within the scope of both equipment and service revenue and contract revenue.
• Work within a dynamic customer care team with clinical, sales, and service partners to support the business activities at the highest level.
This particular position will work within the Patient Monitoring/Cardiac Care Services organization. This division of Philips Healthcare specializes in the installation and service of patient monitoring devices, networks, and telemetry systems. As hospital environments become more integrated the service organization is looking to expand its ability to install and service complex networks as well and consult with customers on high end integrations.
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
• BS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed disciplines with at least 3 years’ experience or AS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed disciplines with 5 years’ experience in Healthcare / IT Technologies.
• CCNA certification required
• Microsoft and other certifications are desirable (MCTS, MCITP, VM WARE)
• Knowledge of Patient Monitoring systems preferred.
• Influence internal and external resources to a stated objective without formal authority.
• Effectively negotiate.
• Deliver required results with high levels of customer satisfaction, both internal external.
• Previous experience working in a hospital environment.
If you are interested in an array of development and growth opportunities to demonstrate your impact both personally and professionally, come create your legacy here. …
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223 option 5, for assistance.