Philips Installation Engineer in Jinan, China
• Own customer satisfaction & service quality KPIs for assigned account
• Provide service support to team members as required
• Develop and maintain good relationships with customers
• Plan and deliver assigned service to customers with high quality, including Installation Preventive Maintenance
• Prepare and provide kinds of Service Report on an accurate and timely basis
• Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
• Other tasks assigned by team & company
• Work professionally and effectively to maintain a high installation quality
• Communicate and work with service support engineer to raise Escalation case and solve difficult technical challenges
• Maintain and improve customer satisfaction to keep high IQCS
• Adopt team spirit to make sure whole team deliver same service quality
• College, University Bachelor or above
• >1 years work experience on customer service in Healthcare industry
• Strong technical knowledge on Healthcare products
• Strong communication skill and Open mind to share with others
• Attitude Initiative, Positive, and Optimism,
• Clear and logic thinking
• Ability to handle multi tasks, against higher work pressure.
• Good execution skill
• Excellent English skill in reading, writing and speaking
• Willing to take responsibility ( 勇于承担责任)
• Self-motivation and self-management (明确的自我激励和自我管理能力)
• Travel Frequency出差频率: >50%
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Deliver qualified installation service to customers including installation, preventative maintenance,. This position is very important to ensure long term customer satisfaction and loyalty, and is playing a very important role in the growth of customer service business and sales business..
You are responsible for
Own customer satisfaction & service quality KPIs for assigned account
Provide service support to team members as required
Develop and maintain good relationships with customers
Plan and deliver assigned service to customers with high quality, including Installation Preventive Maintenance
Prepare and provide kinds of Service Report on an accurate and timely basis
Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
Other tasks assigned by team & company
You are a part of
External Customer: Deliver daily service to customer and ensure customer satisfaction.
Support Function: Ensure the service process correct implementation
Sales Distributor: Cooperate with sales distributor in varied sales or marketing activities.
ASP: Cooperate with ASP as one team to provide qualified service to customer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Strong technical knowledge on Healthcare products
Strong communication skill and Open mind to share with others
Clear and logic thinking
Ability to handle multi tasks
Good execution skill
Excellent English skill in reading, writing and speaking
Willing to take responsibility
Self motivation and self management
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .