Philips Trade Shopper Marketing Specialist in Kiev, Ukraine
Creating and managing In-store Excellence and sell-out drive programs for KA clients and product category for Philips in Ukraine.
· Planning the Local Shopper Activation Plan format, based on the Local Marketing Activation Plan;
· Annual and quarterly activation planning; agreement with Financial & Commercial Policy
· Monitoring the Budget and activation results;
· Category review: monitor the local shopper activation plan implementation
· Participation in quarterly customer meetings;
· Presentation of activation plans;
· Customers’ Sales Toolkits management: selling speech, demo instruction
· Creating tailor made activations: selling story, customized presentation, visibility materials, promo, demo and training
· Initiating Promo and Activation based on marketing reco. and customized opportunities;
· Creation, production and distribution of POSm
· Planning per promo SKU and monitor the implementation
· Stock availability analyzes; taking action on excessive stock
· ROI and results estimation;
· Managing assortment analysis and channelization, shelving & merchandizing;
· Quarterly internal and external updates.
We are looking for
· University degree; preferably commercial/ marketing educational background
· Minimum 3 years of experience in trade marketing
· Market research skills are a must;
· Experience within an FMCG/ Retail multinational company, with through understanding of shop floor environment is highly preferred;
· Ability to react to a rapidly changing business environment;
· Strong communication skills;
· Strong analytical skills;
· Willingness to learn and develop;
· Team worker;
· Fluency in English and Ukrainian.
First of all, the opportunity to join a brand with 125 years of success so far since 1891, where you can build a career helping us improve 3 billion lives by 2025.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around the market preferences:
Depending on experience, a market conform salary;
A variable bonus based on personal performance and Philips results;
Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development, training and coaching (ex. Philips University);
Attractive benefits package;
Healthy work-life balance.