Philips Director- Healthcare Alliances (Southern California) in Los Angeles, Massachusetts
This is a regional level sales management position focused on Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN) within California. This position will support our Senior Account Executive for Kaiser.
The ideal candidate will have 7 years minimum of successful direct sales and management experience in diagnostic imaging, patient monitoring, IT or consulting in the healthcare space. Must have a strategic selling background with a proven track record navigating complex, matrixed healthcare organizations and with an example portfolio of strategic relationships/partnerships. Candidate needs a solid understanding of the ACA and its impact on the healthcare market place and IDNs. Successful candidate will also have at minimum a bachelor degree, strong leadership and communications skills and a solid foundation with Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.com.
Support the Development of the Great Sales Plans and Account(s) Strategies
• In collaboration with the resources available to you, research the assigned IDNs and their affiliated hospitals operating model, business challenges, critical metrics, issues, goals, and growth strategy to develop an overall Philips objective for the account and supporting account strategies.
• Solidify the Trusted Advisor Role by providing market insights on industry trends, competitive landscape information, healthcare legislation information that assists the Account in reaching its goals.
• Leverage the Business and Partnership relationship to retain and build toward a full Philips solution and product portfolio standardization.
• Identify a strong funnel of growth potential by analyzing contract status, standardization plan, evaluating current contracts, products, needs, care gaps install base, and construction strategies to leverage into deal strategies.
Drive the Realization of Account(s) Strategy and Metrics
• Act as single point of contact for the IDN, and own Executive level relationships.
• Communicate, align and drive the team to execute on the Account strategy.
• Negotiate and oversee development of contracts for compliance, terms and conditions, renewals and extensions.
• Analyze account status to understand total Accounts and hospital specific activity leveraging the funnel into larger bulk buy and standardization opportunities.
• Leverage Philips Business Tools to understand customer business needs and provide targeted solutions to include software and services.
• Participate in customer meetings to closure.
• Develop and leverage relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution.
• Responsible for Account funnel, forecast and AOP performance.
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
• Create and sustain a relationship with the Executive level leaders as the single contact point at Philips.
• Develop plans to prevent business and care disruptions.
• Ensure a current knowledge of issues in each facility and monitor resolution through the escalation processes.
• Simplify the impact of Philips required activities for the customer
• Coach the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.
Team within Philips
• Build a strong internal network and align key players to support the delivery of value to our customers and execute deals.
• Maximize the customer experience by creating a predictable process of information gathering and exchange to align the Account team to present a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach to the customer.
• Initiate collaboration with RM and internal partners to validate and execute the Account Strategy and deal execution.
• Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer issues.
• Utilize OneSource and SFDC to share knowledge and develop conversations across the business.
• Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.