Philips Application Specialist Image and Post Process Trainee in Madrid, Spain
• Develops and executes an instruction program for the users, in order to maximise the independency of the user with regard to the operation of the system and choice of functions.
• Customises the system to the specific wishes of the user, in close contact with project management and account managemenet, in order to maximize the performance for each specific user.
• Takes care implementation of trial installation( in cooperation with service), in order to get the maximum information for evaluation by the product group.
• Monitors the use of each system, by regular contact with the users, in order to solve problems regarding the operation of the system or to adapt the system to changed user wishes.
• Takes care of demonstration and presentations, where required, to stimulate the sales of the assigned equipment.
• Keep in close contact with the product group, in order to increase/maintain the application knowledge and be timely informed about new developments.
• Participates in the development of new functionality or the development of improved system settings.
• Dedicated to Specific type of product/system country
• Has to deal with demostrations, training of users, small presentation, Customizing
• Makes own training plan for each customer
• Has regular contact with users about special wishes. Adapts system settings as needed.
• Makes sure the product/system settings are at the highest level of performance.
• Assists in sales by advise to account management and customer
As part of the Health Systems Division of Philips, working in the Clinical applications department in a team of 16 people, you will be in charge of ensuring an ongoing and consistent training to our clients.
Definition and implementation of an instruction program for the users,
Customization of the system to adapt the user expectations, liaising with project management and account management teams,
Monitoring the use of each system, by regular contact with the users, in order to solve problem, bring corrections or adaptations
Conduct frequent presentations and training to Users
Elaborate a specific training plan for each customer
Frequent travels throughout Spain
You graduated in Biomedical Engineering and are eligible for a “Contrato de Practicas”/ Traineeship contract for a 2-year duration in Madrid
You possess a former experience in the Health sector
You are a strong communicator, assertive, with strong business acumen, and able to interact with various stakeholders
You are fluent in English and Spanish.
You are willing to travel frequently in Spain to meet Clients.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .