Philips Channel Account Manager in Markham, Ontario
Channel Account Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join our dynamic Marketing team and use your expertise in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry to demonstrate your creativity, strong sales and analytical skills with our full variety of products into major accounts.
You are responsible for
• Understanding segment and customer requirements and providing solutions in a consultancy way while meeting their needs.
• Assesses the customers’ business model, analyzes their strengths and weaknesses and identifies issues.
• Know the customers’ vision, values, roadmap, business plan and budget.
• Present solutions to problems to key stakeholders within customer’s organization
• Provide detailed analysis of all Philips opportunities for each customer account.
• Leverage relationships and analyses established by other Philips PD’s.
• Create solutions meeting customer requirements involving the entire Philips team.
• Develop and own strategies for channel and accounts that will achieve business growth targets.
• Work with Retail Sales Director to develop overall channel sales plan, accurately forecasting possible deals for the year and ensures order volume and revenue targets are met.
• Ensure order processing and shipment schedules are timely by communicating with logistics.
• Solutions provided would be part of the Total Philips story with value added bundled products.
• Develop and execute sales plans
• Work with Philips internal stakeholders to determine which products and programs will be offered to the Channel
• Builds and maintains effective relationships with Philips Major Accounts at all levels in the buying organization and the Philips team.
• Focuses on basic customer needs
• Once an order is closed, continues communication with the customer to insure high customer satisfaction while addressing any concerns.
You are a part of
A team of professionals who are responsible for coordinating the creation and the development of content for proposals in response to tenders initiated by our customers, including: hospitals, Shared Services, Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO) and municipal, provincial and federal government bodies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· 5 + years account management experience in CPG industry
· Completed University degree, BBA / Commerce preferred
· Demonstrated track record of success in sales, strong knowledge and experience in using fact-based selling approach
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.