Philips Sales, Account Manager, Cardiovascular Ultrasound (Memphis, TN, MS, AR) in Memphis, Massachusetts
Are you a top sales performer, hunter, and looking for a new challenge or advance your career to the next level?
Philips is proven to deliver cutting edge technology and is the market leader in this dynamic space. We are seeking a highly organized, successful medical sales professional to join our team. If you enjoy a highly strategic, fast paced sales role, with great rewards, and growth opportunity… this position is for you!
The Account Manager sales role is based within the territory to include Memphis, TN, Arkansas, and Mississippi.
Your Challenge :
• Identify new business/sales opportunities
• Ensure current accounts remain Philips accounts.
• Establish contact and begins to develop relationships in competitive accounts.
• Close ratio or win loss is equal to our market share.
• Develop customer loyalty
Position Responsibilities :
• Builds and maintains effective relationships with the customer at all levels in the buying organization and the Philips team.
• Focuses on basic customer needs
• Once an order is closed, continues communication with the customer to insure high customer satisfaction while addressing any concerns.
• Understands customer requirements and provides solutions in a consultancy way while meeting their needs.
• Interfaces with Service to help ensure high customer satisfaction including appropriate involvement with equipment turnover. Be on-hand the first day of turnover.
• Creates solutions meeting customer requirements involving the entire Philips team.
• Develops and owns strategies for customers within assigned territory that will achieve business growth targets.
• Works with regional sales manager to develop overall territory sales plan accurately forecasting possible deals for the year and insure order volume and revenue targets are met.
• Ensures order processing, architectural service, construction, and shipment schedules to equipment installation are orderly and timely by communicating with logistics and project managers. Have a solid understanding of the requirements for room plans and layout for installation.
• Negotiates solutions and closes deals by reaching agreements with mutual satisfaction to Customers and Philips.
• Maintains constant communication with all internal and external parties during the progression of the deal. Prepares for several negotiation scenarios. Obtains clean orders at the best possible price.
Your Team :
Account Manager will be part of a Regional team to include 12 sales reps and reports to the Region Sales Manager.
Works with Region Sales manager to develop overall territory sales plan accurately forecasting possible deals for the year and insure order volume and revenue targets are met.
Interfaces with Clinical Specialist, and Service counterparts to help ensure high customer satisfaction including appropriate involvement with equipment turnover.
BS/BA degree in disciplines related to sales, marketing, business or clinical
Minimum of 5 years hospital sales experience (required)
Medical Capital equipment sales experience (highly preferred)
Radiology, Ultrasound and/or Diagnostic Imaging sales experience is a plus+ Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications preferred.
Ability to effectively manage assigned territory
Overnight travel could exceed 50%
In return, we offer you:
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow. Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what ’ s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry.
Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.