Philips Inside Sales- Account Manager- AllParts (Nashville, TN) in Nashville, Tennessee
Inside Sales; Support of multiple Sales Regional manager.
Manage, plan, and maintain sales growth within a designated sales territory. Assist in customer reporting, training program development, communication, and customer sales.
• Sales growth is expected through prospecting new customers, primarily focusing on transactional customers- as well as retaining current transactional customers
• Daily interaction with contractual customers and a measureable part of territory sales growth
• Maintains continual contact with customer engineers/procurement, answering questions and resolving any issues
• Delivering superior customer service in a timely fashion. Customer Satisfaction to include developing and maintaining customer relationships
• Inter-company Teamwork to include interfacing with other Philips sales teams
• Some travel is a requirement for this role; including limited customer visits, regional tradeshows, as well as larger, national tradeshow attendance is expected
• Daily coordination with Allparts Customer Service Representatives is crucial to this role.
• Training communications and sales
Reporting to the National Sales Director- you will be a strategic part of a multiple person sales team that works cohesively towards a common goal. You will potentially interface with all levels of purchasing from the Executive/Management level, Service Engineers, and/or Purchasing departments
• Four Year degree Business Administration preferred
• 3+ Years prior Sales experience – Healthcare Sales a plus
• Demonstrated track record of over-achievement in sales and/or service environment.
• Excellent planning, scheduling and communications skills a must.
• Charismatic personality that quickly engenders confidence and secures support on many levels
• Strong systems knowledge and experience required. Must have basic understanding of all Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience with SalesForce.com a plus
• Excellent interpersonal skills are necessary.
• Must have strong verbal and written skills.
• Must be organized and have strong time management skills.
• Must have high-energy, excellent work ethic, and be both reliable and positive
• Travel Requirement: up to 25%
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223 , option 5, for assistance.