Philips Payer/ReimbursementTerritory Manager, Account Development in Philadelphia, Massachusetts
Market Growth & Expansion Planning - encompassing individual customer planning actions/requirements – is the baseline competency for preparing for success in this position. This plan is developed leveraging market data intelligence gathering (to include demographic, competitive, economic, public and private services players/influencers, and overall service delivery systems within each key market), strong analytical skills, resourcing assignment capabilities, excellent communication and collaboration across PLL resources to include direct manager, and ability to reduce strategic planning to tactical actions. This plan will be the roadmap for the success of the role.Develops customer growth & expansion plan in conjunction with key customer decision makers in organizational leadership roles (C-Suite and/or principals) and stakeholders within assigned geographic markets with the goal of meeting or exceeding assigned revenue and subscriber growth objectives. Including:₋Intense market opportunity, threat, strength & weakness review₋Business model optimization₋Customer mapping, relationship development, and growth goal setting₋Multi-product positioning₋New business relationship opportunitiesDeliver on growth expectations – in both revenue and organic subscribers – by effectively targeting, proposing, negotiating and contracting with meaningful new channel & partnership organizations and individuals. Targeting is the critical first step that comes from effective overall Market Growth & Expansion Planning.Act as team-leader in the coordination of delivering excellent customer service and experience between customer and various internal Philips Home Monitoring departments to ensure that customer’s service needs and expectations are exceeded.₋Work to proactively resolve situations that have the potential to escalate into more serious issues – leveraging all available PLL resources – as this role has responsibility for any key customer/program losses.₋Manage service projects as required to support key customer relationships
Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
In this Payer Territory Manager role, you have the opportunity to
Own the market retention and expansion strategy in the payer Medicare, Medicaid accts for Philips Lifeline (with new and existing customers) and develops a comprehensive multi-year plan and budget to achieve revenues, margin and subscriber growth goals. Key components of the plan include promotions, all layers of communications.
Territory will cover DE, DC, MD, PA & VA (Preferred base Location: eastern PA)
You are responsible for
· Directing the development of a comprehensive tool-kit and works with the marketing staff to provide appropriate training for the Lifeline organization and the national account.
· Providing comprehensive Sales training on an ongoing basis to effectively achieve a complete understanding of the initiative, deliverables and usage, channel nuances and levers to drive growth or reduce operational hindrances
· Designing a well-thought out approach to handling payer channel conflict with Sales and undertakes an educational campaign so that there’s constant consistency of messaging.
· Staying very customer focused ensures that sales representatives can foster real collaborations that deliver on both Lifeline and customer results at each account.
· Developing and implements appropriate performance tracking and reporting mechanisms that pinpoint shortfalls sufficiently early to allow for the development and implementation of corrective action plans to keep growth on course
· Design and implement customer satisfaction measures to be able to readily take the pulse of the business sector.
· Create and maintain productive relationships with key members of the Lifeline Management Team.
· Design and ensure implementation of strategic plan with accounts.
· Will spend amount of time necessary in the field to develop relationship with individual accounts, and sales personnel.
· Analyze account attractiveness and develop the account plan including sales, market share and required resources in co-operation with Marketing.
You are a part of
Philips Lifeline Payor sales team for the U.S.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
BS degree preferred
Strong Healthcare and 2 plus yrs. 3rd party or payor experience preferred Medicare, Medicaid knowledge and experience with Health plans, ACOs in a sales role
Multi state previous sales experience preferred
-Excellent planning, scheduling and communications skills a must.
- Demonstrated track record of over-achievement in sales and/or service environment.
-Charismatic personality that quickly engenders confidence and secures support on many levels
-Ability to interface easily with all layers of Sales, Marketing and Operations management to quickly resolve issues, design solutions or negotiate win-win outcomes
-Demonstrable leadership qualities
-Travel Requirement: 40%
-Strong systems knowledge and experience required. Must have basic understanding of all Microsoft Office applications. Experience with SalesForce.com
In return, we offer you
Working for Philips Lifeline will give you a rewarding feeling to be helping others through our B2B channels.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.