Philips IT Operations Manager in Rancho Cordova, California
The IT Operations Manager is primarily responsible for day-to-day IT management including service desk management, incident management and people management. As a member of the IGT-D IT leadership team, the IT Operations Manager also contributes to the overall management and strategy for the customer’s IT environment. This includes, but is not limited to, platform implementations and changes; budget development and management; and long term strategic planning.
• Provide management, leadership and mentorship of the on-site service desk and systems administration teams as well as remote teams (San Diego, Rancho Cordova and Costa Rica).
• Ensure that all user issues are addressed effectively with the highest degree of customer service.
• Collaborate with the Philips One IT service desk to ensure that user issues are addressed effectively with the highest degree of customer service.
• Manage and maintain proper documentation for IT services in coordination with other senior resources.
• Serve as a member of the IGT-D IT leadership team providing recommendations and guidance on overall IT strategy for the customer.
• Provide proactive recommendations on ways to improve IT service delivery and IT-business alignment.
• Proactively update senior leadership on any issues facing the user community or the IT team.
• Manage operational security issues, in cooperation with the CISO office and the IGT-D IT Security lead. Ensure that network security information is properly shared.
• Manage internal IT projects.
• Collaborate with customer IT resources on internal applications and application management.
• Manage and report on fundamental IT metrics.
• Provide leadership and recommendations on improving overall IT management with a particular focus on network security and compliance (HIPAA, FDA, PCI-DSS, SoX).
• Serve as an in-house consultant on IT issues including applications management; information and knowledge management; business process alignment.
• Investigate new technologies that will improve business operations or streamline business processes.
We are looking for
• Bachelor Degree in IT or related discipline
• 10 years of related IT experience
• Experience managing a team 5-10 people preferred
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work?
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.