Philips Business Manager, PHS CO in Shanghai, China
-- Drive the commerical business & channel investment activities to achieve reset sales & ROI target.
– Lead the development of online merchandising planning and execution based on online merchandise strategies and branding objectives.
– Conduct in-store-excellence (availability, visibility, merchandising, promotions, engagement) with daily/weekly/monthly tracking of OSIE performance (by channel) and drive actions for improvement with weekly PDCA.
– manage online/offline Distributors and promoters team , operations and performance.
– Provide product trainings/KSP to partners (including KA key accounts and partners shops).
– Develop mechanism, plan and implement programs for pre-sale in e-shops.
– Drive future state merchandise strategy and pre-sale with digital analytics support
Develope .com FSS to deliver future state commerce
Develope plans and exeuction to enhance iWOM
Online in-store-excellence score (top 2 in every category)
Online market share
Sell-out target by category by channel
iWOM KPI to be defined