Philips Technical Consultant in Shanghai, China
1) Serves as the technical resource for implementing solutions that require analysis of situations or data, and an in-depth knowledge of the solution.
2) Prepares site assessments.
3) Provides technical review of system configurations to ensure viability of system performance.
4) Prepares as-built drawings to document work completed during project or particular job.
5) Resolves complex customer issues requiring independent judgment based on strong IT knowledge and skills.
6) Provides remote and on-site technical support to installed customer base.
7) Instruct customers in the operation and maintenance of the Philips solution.
8) Escalates any technical configuration that is not consistent with technical standards.
9) Demonstrates skills of an IT professional with an in-depth understanding of the Philips' Product(s), IT industry practices and company policies and procedures.
10) Delivers customer projects that require analysis of situations and full understanding of the solution being implemented.
11) Exercises independent judgment to adapt to typical variances in the customer environment for obtaining effective results.
12) Properly completes assigned project activities with responsibility for results within project work estimates and defined delivery methods
13) Works in conjunction with internal project managers, clinical application consultants, field service engineers, senior Technical Consultants, third-party entities, and customer technical lead.
14) Provides regular status of installation activities to project manager, other team members, and functional manager.
15) Collaborates with Philips Solution Architects to assist in the solution selling process.