Philips ISEE Enterprise Technical Consultant in United States of America - Home Based, Massachusetts
IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition (ISEE) Enterprise Technical Consultant (ETC)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The ISEE Technical Consultant acts as a conductor for all technical work streams, and one point of contact to the customer through implementation completion and hand off to the Philips assigned Technical Support Engineer.
You are responsible for :
• One technical point of contact for Philips accountability of IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition project(s)
• Technically savvy solution architecture subject matter expert
• Statement of Work review
• Presents technical requirements
• Collection of necessary solution and product specific information
• Coordinates Infrastructure installation and configuration
• Performs Infrastructure performance assessments (IPA)
• Manages solution and product interoperability
• Single point of contact for internal infrastructure and product specific technical consultants
• Works with the business unit for escalations or performance improvement opportunities
• Continuously improves the solution delivery experience for our customers
• Partners with the TSE for the transfer to support
• Thoroughly documents all site specific architecture and technical information
You are a part of the presales team as a subject matter expert to review the proposed architecture and ensure the solution is fully vetted. This professional is accountable for measuring solution performance and ensuring system requirements are met and maintained with future environment changes. This single technical point of contact collects and disseminates required technical information and orchestrates Philips' resources across the Philips product teams.
Each product has an implementation team including a Technical Consultant unique for that product. Each of the Technical Consultant(s) work under the guidance of the Philips Enterprise Technical Consultant to deliver the IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition services purchased by the customer and/or identified in the project statement of work (SoW) document.
You will report directly to the Software Services & Support, ISEE Zone Director. This customer operations project services team is part of Philips Healthcare Informatics, Solutions & Services (HISS) NA division. This position is remote, based from a home office anywhere in the Unites States, as you will travel 40% in this role. The HISS business headquarter is in the San Francisco Bay Area
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, other related field, or equivalent combination of academic and work experience.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in healthcare information technology or equivalent combination of related experience and education - experience in radiology or cardiology informatics, or similar domain preferred
• Experience in customer service delivery with a focus on technical implementation
• Expansive breadth of IT knowledge (Networking, VCEs, server hardware, Windows domains, system performance)
• Ability to perform detailed analysis of existing and future systems design and their performance requirements
• Strong technical acumen and ability to understand and communicate complex architecture
• Superb customer service skills, including high-level professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal communication skills
In return, we offer you, an opportunity to be accountable for all aspects of the technical implementation associated with the IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition customer. This highly visible customer facing role, directs internal solution infrastructure resources and product specific technical consultants to ensure a fully operation, highly interoperable solution is provided with minimal customer effort.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.