Philips National Key Account Manager in China
Job Title(职位名称) : Key Account Manager
Department（部门）: Key Account Management
Working Location (工作地点) :上海
Owns the development plan of the assigned specific national/international Key Account, manage the collaboration with the assigned KA
• Accomplish the company objectives by formulating a business strategy towards KA customer and develop new opportunities for business.
• Achieve sales targets and KPIs.
• Understand customer needs, customer and market insights to formulate Business Plan with the customer.
• Arrange Top-to-top meetings, JBP and handle request from international team whenever necessary.
• Review constantly current business practices and performance with KA customer and internally.
• Negotiate Trading Terms, promotions, listings and price increase etc and communicate properly to ensure implementation on time.
• Plan and monitor trade spend on customer.
• Get information from customer and monitor with Areas to improve service level and promotion execution for customer.
• To facilitate and support Regional KAM teams by professional KAM practice sharing in order to lever mutual profitable growth with all KAs by Philips KAM expertise.
• Work with field sales to handle key account customer issues (delivery, payment, in-store merchandizing etc) in Areas when necessary.
• Collaborate with MM and TMKT in promotions, execution, evaluation and Category Management.
• Building a good relationship with KA customers key person & get recognition with customers top management
• Prepare & present retail trend & category trend or shopper insight to the customers.
(Assist) Key Account Manager is the key position to drive the Key Account business under critical market and business environment.
a) Education学历: university
b) Experience工作经验: above 3-5 years
c) Travel Frequency出差频率:
25% - 50%
d) Competency and Skills 能力和技能:
• 3-5 Years of KA management experience in multinational environment
• University level
• Strong communication and negotiation skill, excellent interactive and conflict management skill
• Ability to leverage resource in the organization
• Result oriented, think win-win, accountability to make decision
• Ability to handle complex and matrix relationship and decision process
• Ability to manage business through building up and maintaining customer relationship and intimacy
• Fluent English