X5,X6, Discovery lines in ECR 1,2,3T
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Operate all relevant machinery, tools, and equipment and undertake standard and complex production tasks safely and in accordance with instructions.
Set up or adjust equipment according to manufacturing specifications. Monitor the quality of output to identify, discard, or re-manufacture faulty products.
Maintain accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed.
Coach and mentor less experienced workers to help them use production equipment or resolve problems.
You are responsible for
• Performing a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies and subassemblies using soldering equipment and small hand tools
• Following methods of sequence of operations to ensure documented & controlled processes are followed
• Mixing and dispensing epoxies
• Conducting inspection of incoming materials and outgoing finished goods using a microscope
• Reporting on cell performances in standup meetings
• Participating in projects as a team member in the development of skills, talents, and teamwork to support improvement projects
• Demonstrating the Philips Behaviors, treating all team members with respect, and valuing their feedback
You are a part of
This Assembler role will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the Learning@Philips program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• A high-school diploma or equivalent
• Good hand eye coordination while using a microscope
• Ability to sit or stand at a workbench for extended periods of time and complete work using a microscope
• Good communication skills with the ability to follow both verbal and written instructions
• Capability to use a computer and enter accurate data
• Flexibility to the changing needs of the department & business (ability to work overtime as needed)
In return, we offer you
Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.