We challenge you to join Philips Healthcare as a Patient Monitoring Field Service Engineer where you will WOW our customers by using your strong technical skills in providing the best in class customer service!
In this role, you have the opportunity to
You will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
Philips is seeking a Monitoring Analytics Field Service Engineer to be placed in the Miami, FL area. The Monitoring Analytics & Therapeutic Care (MA&TC) business serves the healthcare community through efficient management of capital medical equipment installations in various critical care and surgical areas.
• Install, service, conduct monthly PMs, and test complex IT networks following stringent real time patient data requirements.
• Troubleshoot complex network issues to ensure acceptable Quality of Service.
• Install complex, multi-phase systems composed of IT infrastructure and patient monitoring equipment in both clinical and non-clinical environments across the geography.
• Provide technical review of system configurations to ensure viability of system performance.
• Conduct monthly PMs on the equipment, Assets management
• Lead and direct a diverse team of internal and external resources.
• Own the customer experience through the life cycle of customer systems from installation through end-of-support.
• Grow the MA&TC business in the assigned geography within the scope of both equipment and service revenue and contract revenue.
• Work within a dynamic customer care team with clinical, sales, and service partners to support the business activities at the highest level.
You are a part of a team
This particular position will work within the MA&TC Services organization. This division of Philips Healthcare specializes in the installation and service of patient monitoring devices, networks, and telemetry systems.
As hospital environments become more integrated the service organization is looking to expand its ability to install and service complex networks as well and consult with customers on high end integrations.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• BS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed disciplines with at least 1 year experience or AS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed disciplines with 3 or more years’ experience in Healthcare / IT Technologies.
• CCNA certification is required. Higher certifications are recommended.
• Microsoft and other certifications are desirable (MCTS, MCITP, VM WARE, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Security, CCNP, CCNP Wireless, CCNP Security)
• Extensive knowledge of Patient Monitoring systems.
• Influence internal and external resources to a stated objective without formal authority.
• Effectively negotiate.
• Deliver required results with high levels of customer satisfaction, both internal external.
• Previous experience working in a hospital environment.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to Austin, TX.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.