Back in the Game
Back in the Game (BIG) is an internship initiative driven by the Diversity Council at Philips India. It is a 3 months paid internship program to facilitate experienced women talent transition back into the workplace after a break in their career.
This Internship opportunity is in the field of Software Testing. Projects based out of Philips Innovation Campus, Bangalore.
• A pre-defined project in Strategic Innovation Group
• A chance to apply functional expertise & leadership skills gained through past work experience
• Flexible work timings
• Attractive Project Stipend
• The live project will be evaluated on completion and may/may not transition into a full-time employment at Philips based on performance & availability of suitable openings in the company.
• Create automation scripts for testing to be performed across primary care solutions
• Functional testing for the release planned for the product
• Responsible for the Unit Testing activities
• Supports creation of the Test Strategy and Plan.
• Supports in test estimation, planning and risk management activities
We are looking for [Skills Required]
• Generating Test Procedures and assisting in test planning.
• Good knowledge on white box/Black box testing and techniques
• Understanding of Test life cycle methodologies
• Defect life cycle experience
• Report test results and enters problems and issues into the defect database- monitors and updates defects as needed including defect closure.
• Ability to work with the cross functional team, track and monitor and provide status updates
• Completes assigned test-related tasks on time as an individual contributor.
• Process oriented.
• Prior experience with the Product verification – Added advantage.