In this role, you have the opportunity to
Back in the Game
Back in the Game (BIG) is an internship initiative . It is a paid internship program to facilitate experienced women talent transition back into the workplace after a break in their career.
This Internship opportunity is in the field of Software Development.Projects based out of Philips Innovation Campus, Bangalore.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Experience in developing quality code in Java, J2EE and Spring Framework in a product software development
• Experience in working with tools like Maven and Jenkins and writing shell scripts to automate build, deploy of product code to cloud is desired
• Experience in relational databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL), writing SQL queries, fine tuning, debugging issues and database migration is desired
• Backend development for a platform / application project
• Unit test case writing and execution for the code
• Quality standards to be maintained for the code developed
In return, we offer you
• A pre-defined project in Strategic Innovation Group
• A chance to apply functional expertise & leadership skills gained through past work experience
• Flexible work timings
• Attractive Project Stipend
• The live project will be evaluated on completion and may/may not transition into a full-time employment at Philips based on performance & availability of suitable openings in the company.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at https://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video at https://youtu.be/ocnMFp1JBuM .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at https://www.careers.philips.com/professional/global/en/workingatphilips on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/blog-unexpected . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/recruitmentprocess , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/faq .