You are responsible for :
• Responsible for the preparation and execution of Project plan in Agile (SAFe) methodology
• Responsible for timely delivery and quality of deliverables
• Ensures planning readiness, vision, groomed increment backlogs and logistics
• Drives Planning Meetings
• Monitors schedule and cost performance
• Establishes alignment and removes impediments with different team and functions
• Interacts with and provides insights and regular updates to management
• Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and budget to senior management
• Manages the team ramp up, competency build up and team engagement
• Drives continuous improvement across the group
• Supports Product Manager and Product Owners in managing the backlog
• Represents Engineering function in project audits along with Release manager
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Over all 10-12 years of experience and 5-6 years of experience as a Project Manager or Scrum Master or similar role
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
• Proven experience in delivering multi-site projects with good quality
• Experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
• Experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) will be a plus
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good presentation skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at https://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video at https://youtu.be/ocnMFp1JBuM .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at https://www.careers.philips.com/professional/global/en/workingatphilips on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/blog . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/recruitmentprocess , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/faq .