Responsibilities and Key Result Areas
· Does design & implementation of key modules and can develop quick working prototypes, when necessary.
· Does component module implementation and design under guidance of feature lead or SW Architect.
· Implementation of Unit Test Cases using relevant testing frameworks.
· Translates requirements to low level design and then implementation.
· 2+ years of programming experience in C#, .NET, WinForms & WPF.
· Working knowledge on WPF would be an added advantage.
· A Graduate/Post-graduate in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics / equivalent from reputed institution
• Hands-on experience with C#, .NET, WPF programming environment
• Knowledge of the product development lifecycle and software engineering processes
• Experience in Object Oriented Design and Development
• Experience in DICOM standard in Healthcare domain
• Good documentation and reporting abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work across diverse teams
• Experience with SAFe methodology (preferred)
• Analytical, creative and abstract thinker, capable of finding appropriate solutions to complex problems
• Quality-conscious mind-set
• “Can-do” and Continuous improvement attitude
• Structured problem solving skills