As a DevOps engineer :
• Ability to design scalable, reusable, defect free and first time right code
• Ability to articulate solution ideas with absolute clarity.
• Participates as required to design, develop, test and integrate applications
• Knowledge & experience in Build and Release process.
• Experience in Integration between Enterprise systems.
• Execution of test activities according to plan: preparation -, creation -, execution - and closure of the test activities.
• Responsible for bug fixing, enhancements and changes.
• Supports build automation and configuration management.
• Supports the Delivery Manager in timely provision of technical environments.
• Supports Business Analyst, Project Manager and Delivery Manager on managing, tracking, and forecasting of solution development.
Experience & Knowledge:
(To be adapted to relevant technology / domain / functional consulting – SAP)
Overall IT experience of 5-7 years. Worked in a DevOps environment – Development, Testing and Support as DevOps engineer for at least 5 years Experience / knowledge of containers, sysadmin and continuous integration tools Experience in usage of continuous integration / automation tools - Configuration management, Build and deployment management, support in the E2E DevOps process (e.g. Jenkins). Technology experience in relevant technology in both delivery / development and in support operations. Worked in a multi-partner environment where application development, support, infrastructure can be managed by multiple vendors. Experience in SIT & Unit Testing.
People & Process:
Follow design and development guidelines, policies and procedures
Experience with Configuration Management Processes and systems.
Working in a multi-vendor environment.
Exposure to Agile & Scrum methodologies in an onsite/offshore delivery model
Knowledge of IT Software Validation methodology in regulated medical device, pharmaceutical and healthcare industry would be an added advantage.
Possesses a broad, enterprise-wide view of business and appreciation for strategy, processes and enabling technologies
Strong focus on Organizational, Individual and Team KPIs as defined by organization.
Passion for problem solving.
Behaviors – Eager to Win, Take Ownership, Team up to excel, flexibility, collaboration.
Contribute and promote Knowledge management in the organization.
Willing to enhance skills and knowledge via trainings and certifications, as required.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate with all levels of an organization from operational staff to senior executives both business and IT
Strong Team Building and Mentoring Skills. Strong individual contributor as well.
Effectively promote process best practices
Education & Experience:
Bachelors / Masters in Science or Technology
Open Group (preferable)
Lean Foundation (preferable)
Consultancy skills (added advantage)
SAFe 4 DevOps Practitioner certification